Saturday 13 December 2014

So How Many "Start-Up Posts" is too many???



This Hello friendly neighbourhood internet......

So I thought I would start out with an apology.  I'm sorry I lied.  I'm sorry I lied to you and to myself. I keep telling myself "today is the day that change starts" and then I let things get in my way, distract me and then I fail.

I am fat.  I have put on another 4lbs since the last post.  I am fat.  I can no longer stand the sight of myself in a mirror.  I no longer go out in public unless I have to because I am too embarrassed.  I just can't anymore.

Ben proposed to me.... I have never been happier in a relationship and he is this incredibly supportive and loving creature that just loves me more than I feel he should.  I am getting married.  I am fat.  These things are incongruent and something needs to give.

I hired a personal trainer, Brooke.  She forces me to push past where I think I can't go.  She is going to help me get where I need to be for our wedding.

June 5, 2015
D- Day
This is the most embarrassing thing that I am ever going to do. Personally I'm not sure why I'm doing it but I guess holding myself accountable to never ever looking this way ever again even for one more day is more important than my "pride". 
So f$&k it.... Here I am
The next time you see these photos they WILL be different. 
I'll tell you about my daily workouts and great meal finds (I already have a few to share) 
I am going back to hiding behind my baggy clothes again for now




No comments:

Post a Comment