Friday 21 June 2013

Day 3 - First Weigh In and First Major Discovery - Eureka!!!!

So I've discover to trick to weightloss.... the flu!!  I ended up with a touch of some bug a couple of days ago and couldn't even fathom eating which ultimately led to my very first weigh in being 164.0 Lbs.  I know that doesn't seem fair but I'll take the 1.6lbs fo shizzle.  So basically I couldn't keep to any of the plans I had set for myself and I can't promise today will be much different (still not hot to trot) BUT I will say that the food I will eat will be part of my plan and if I can muster the energy for some light exercise I absolutely will!  I do have to clean my house today so that is a workout in itself AND I might just mow my lawn.

PS Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man I know, My DAD!! You may be old but you're still strapping.  Loves ya will this whole black heart of mine (winky face).  We're taking pops out for dinner tonight so it will be a great way to choose what to eat when out and I'll make sure to share the tips and the treats with you.

I have 3 days of work to do in 1 day now so I gotta go

Until tomorrow

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment