Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Bad, The Worse and The Ugly

Ok, so as the most dreadful morning approaches me where I need to officially "weigh in" and take measurements I can't help but dream of being a kid mindlessly eating Cocoa Puffs for a wholesome, well balanced breakfast.  Pictures are also going to have to be posted, not for myself necessarily, but for anyone else who needs motivation.  I'm just as scared to look as you are!!  I think I will even post my before - before picture as well to gauge the changes being made.  I can't say I necessarily need my skinny mini body back, or that it's even a realistic goal, but I can say that it will be a constant push for me every single day.  (and Lord knows I need a good shove!)  A good friend of mine is getting married in 9 1/2 weeks..... and I think that event will mark a milestone for progress.  I will take that weekend I will be away for the wedding to relax and enjoy some of the finer things in life I may neglect along the way and really use that marker as a time for new challenges and goals.  It seems like a lightyear away, but I've been the victim of time flying by so I know it will come sooner than I think :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great goal! 9.5 weeks, 2 months, LOTS will happen. I will shove you if you want. I can be relentless. So proud!

    ReplyDelete